Friday, November 21, 2008

Time gets away from me

Where have I been that past few weeks? Not blogging, obviously. I went to post today and I didn't realize how long it had been since I had put a new post up- oops. It is not because our life has not been as fun and exciting as it usually is. I mean, look what we did last weekend while at my parents house.
We were all suffering head colds as this glorious cold season has sprung. Therefore we decided to go out and buy earwax candles for all us to clear our heads a little. The kids, as you can tell, watched on in amazement. Nothing like an ear wax party on a Friday night! Wish we could have invited more of you but it was a pretty exclusive crowd- family only:)


Gregg, unfortunately had to miss this excitement. He was in Florida for his annual football trip with all his buddies from NY. It sounds like another fun weekend for the crew: lots of football, beer, and college girls to look at. The guys have already started trying to figure out where to go next year. Gregg may have a more difficult time going after seeing how exciting it came be back here when he is gone.
More post to come soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Rikki I am sure there were many other pictures you could have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, do those things really work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm laughing right now!
    --Kate (not sure why it says Benjamin, unless he got on here in a genius moment and created his own login account!)

    ReplyDelete