Sunday, November 23, 2008

ABC's and 123's

Sam is talking like crazy these days. It amazes me from day to day what he says and understands. He is not usually one to say anything when you ask on command- guess he is already letting me know he has a mind of his own. I was able to capture this little clip on video. For some reason he seems to be partial to the letters EFG and numbers 1 and 3. Sam definitely has the cadence of the MIZ-ZOU chant down but is still working on sounding out the letters. For awhile now he has been doing the MIZ ZOU whenever he sees a football game on T.V. He suprised us last night when we were at the store, he saw a Mizzou shirt and started in on his MIZ-ZOU chant- it made his Mommy so proud! I think he definitely got the Mizzou fan gene from my side of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment