Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The last nice day?

I have a feeling this could well have been the last nice day we will have this season. Sam, Aunt Suzy, and I got out and enjoyed it. We spent the afternoon at the park in New Town. Sam had a blast, I think Suzy and I were tired just watching him running from thing to thing. On top of that he was very insistent on us going on the slide, swings, etc with him. Suzy and I did get a little nervous about pushing the weight limit on the equipment when he made us both go across the bridge with him at the same time. This poor boy doesn't get his way very often, does he? I guess I should be working on it but it is too hard to tell that sweet little voice no right now. I know my sister can't say no to "Su-Su come on, slide!"




No comments:

Post a Comment