Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Too busy playing to blog

Sorry I have been so bad over the past few weeks. I was out of town this past weekend. We had our 2nd annual girls weekend at the Lake. My mom, sister, aunts, and cousins all go down for a weekend of fun, shopping, and lots of laughs. It was a fun weekend again, I always go home sore from laughing so much. Sam and Gregg had a fun weekend together. They got lots of father-son bonding in. Sam did say his first four sentence while I was gone, "I want my Mommy". Hearing that while you are out of town is enough to break your heart. While I did have fun being away, I was so glad to see my boys when I got home.
I have had a light schedule at work this week so Sam and I have done lots of playing. On Tuesday we spent the morning at the zoo and today we went with the Winkers to the Museum of Transportation. Sam had so much fun at both places. He is at such a fun age. He takes off running to see everything and gets so excited that he can't stop giggling. He is such a happy little guy- I sure hope he stays this way.

The penguins: of course the fake ones were just as exciting as the real penguins


Not sure what we are looking at here but it was just good to get a pic of him looking at an animal. He would go look at an animal for a short time, turn around to me and say "other one", that meant it was time to move on to another animal.


This is the excited look he usually has on his face but as you can see I can never capture it because he is usually so excited that he is running to whatever he sees and giggling


Sam and Ben playing at Creation Station in the Museum of Transportation


Checking out the trains or "choo choos" as he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment