Monday, October 27, 2008

Homecoming


We had a great weekend. Homecoming was fun, although we didn't even stay to watch the game. My parents, Gregg, Sam and I tailgated and drove to Marshall before game time to watch the game from the comforts of my parents home. We decided it would get a little too cold for Sam. It turned out to be a good decision because I picked him up from daycare today and there was a note telling me he was running a 102d fever. I am sure sitting out in that cold would not have helped this oncoming illness. Plus, the game was a blowout and Sam loves being at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Sitting on the columns!

Tailgating



We snuck Sam on a few floats for some pics on our way back to the car.




This was actually on our way to the game- you would think this would be taken after a few hours of tailgating.

No comments:

Post a Comment