Monday, September 15, 2008

More pics from the wedding

I don't have any pics myself today to share but I wanted to share the blog of the photographer from the wedding. She posted a few sneak peeks from the wedding today on her blog and said she would have more tomorrow. She is an awesome photographer! We had family pics taken by her last fall and we absolutely loved them. Now she has taken my sisters engagement pics, Ashley and Wade's wedding, is going to be the photographer for my sisters wedding, and many of our family and friends have seen her pics and met up with her on her many travels for a photography session. If anyone is wanting family pics, etc I would highly recommend her. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, she is a lot of fun too. She is from Iowa but travels all the time, she has stopped in St. Louis a few times on her way to somewhere else just to take some of my friends, families pics. Anyway if you get a chance to check her out, I think you will like her. Her website is www.kathymccloy.com
Enjoy!

1 comment: