Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas and round 4 is done!

I am happy to save that I successfully finished round 4 of my chemo, meaning I am 2/3 of the way done!  I think that is a little something to celebrate.  I seem to be feeling good so far but it usually takes a few days to feel the ill effects.  I am just happy for good reports this time around and hoping for no major set back this time.

Now here are some happy memories from our Christmas.  We were so lucky this year to get my entire family to be at my parents for the entire Christmas weekend.  It was so fun to all be together and have all the grandkids together....I know my parents were on top of the world!
 The twins and their new "cube"
 My Mom bought all the grandkids these adorable pajamas, they were a big hit.  I don't think Sam took his off all weekend



 Isaac loves his new vacuum, I should have bought one that actually works:)
A happy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment