Sunday, August 24, 2008

We got ya!

While talking to my Mom late last week, I could tell that she, 1. Was getting a little worried about getting everything done for my brother Wade and Ashley's wedding (which is Sept 6 at my parents house), 2. Really missing Sammy. So Gregg and I decided to drive to Marshall on Saturday morning to surprise them and of course help out a little. My Mom was surprised to say the least. We were really glad we went, we had a great time and I think we helped out some anyway.
Sam absolutely loves being at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He just runs the whole time we are there. There is just so much to get into out there on the farm and he can't decide what he wants to get into from one moment to the next. His favorite thing to do though is ride the riding lawn mower with Grandpa. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera in our last minute packing but here are some pics from earlier this summer of Sam at the farm.





















Sam is going to be the ring bearer in Wade and Ashley's wedding. While we were there this weekend we figured we needed to start practicing this whole walking down the aisle thing. We bribed him with some snacks at the end of the aisle, hoping this works for the big day. Here is a video I took on my phone, as you can see we may get him down the aisle but will have no control over his speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment