Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Doctor

Sam had his 2 year old checkup with his doctor last week. We talked a lot about the doctor leading up to the appointment because he is much more skeptical about everything these days. I thought that it might save a meltdown if he was prepared. On the car ride to the appointment we were talking some more about the doctor and he kept saying something over and over. I couldn't figure out what it was at first. Here it is:

If you couldn't understand, he is saying "no more monkeys jumping on the bed", well more like "no monkeys on bed". I think my parents have a book that goes through the whole monkeys jumping on the bed story/song. Somehow he had remembered that and I guess thought that was what the Doctor was going to tell him. And by the way, that story never came up during all of our talks about going to the doctor. I just never know what this kid is going to say.

1 comment:

  1. Rikki & Greg, how cute! I love the "5 Little Monkeys" story. We received the shower invite today. Sorry we won't be able to make it, but will send a gift and recipe. We did get hotel reservations for the wedding and look forward to seeing everyone then.
    Love,
    Pam & Randall

    ReplyDelete