Sunday, January 25, 2009

Swedish visitor, birthdays, a baptism, and a move....whew!

Here is a quick catch up on the last few weeks:


Aunt Angie's Surprise 50th birthday Party
Yes, she was surprised but she can't get enough of that Grandbaby of hers (she can't even take her eyes off of Logan for the picture:). The party was at the shop (many of you are familar with the location from the infamous Critter feeds). Notice how filthy everyone is in the picture- smart move by me to wear a white sweatshirt!



Sam got to play with Molly and the Boedecker twins- they had a blast at the party.

My Dad's friend, Peter, even came in from Sweden for the birthday bash. Peter is a friend my Dad met in college. He was a foreign exchange student who came to Mizzou and stayed in Farmhouse while he was there. My Dad and him became very good buddies while he was at Mizzou. Just recently they reconnected and Peter came to visit my parents in Marshall while he was in the States for work. It was fun meeting him. He took so many pictures that night- I don't think he could believe the whole scenario. He kept showing me pictures of me and my filthy sweatshirt and saying he was going to take it back and tell his kids/friends that was how we dressed here in Missouri. I am sure they will be so impressed!


Baby Logan's Baptism.
The day after the birthday party was my cousin's little girls baptism. Sam and Molly
are very good at keeping Logan entertained.



Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of this past weekend. My sister Suzy and her fiance, Clayton moved into their 1st house yesterday. It is such a cute and nice first home- we are so happy for them. I was sick again! I felt bad for not helping much but the rest of the Gauldin moving crew did sweep in and get the happy couple moved in, in a snap. Despite my illness I did have a great weekend as my parents, my brother Wade, and sister in law Ashley were all in for the occasion. Sam made my birthday by coming in first thing in the morning singing, Happy Birthday to you....so cute, I need to get it on video.
Sam got bundled up today to play in the snow.






No comments:

Post a Comment